WHY WE ARE SPECIAL
WE ALREADY HAVE AN ECOMMERCE VERSION RUNNING ON DROPSHIPPER.COM WITH GREAT SUCCESS.
It's a little known fact that 13% of all Amazon transactions are a result of drop shipping, where e-commerce stores are, in reality, using the exact same concept. In fact, our consumer scaled-up version will enhance their profits by hitting the minimum order quantity, which is the best price offered by most manufacturers.
The percentage of all Amazon transactions that are a result of drop shipping
Percentage of customers who spend more than 16 minutes to shop for better deals online
Number of Blockchain wallet users as of Dec. 2017
ADVISORS & TEAM
Digital Media Strategy and Marketing Consultant
Midford Media LLC
San Francisco Bay Area
Harvard Business School
Senior executive with a track record of developing, launching, and managing new product initiatives.
Currently, Bill manages his own Digital Media Strategy and Marketing Consulting business, working with clients to expand their online media footprint and scale their revenue.
Founder / CEO at KBJ Capital
Founder / C0-CEO Special Guest App
Cofounder of French Girls App
Founder / CEO at LSEO.com
Founder of Pepperjam(sold to eBay in 2009)
Albany Law School
Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
Kris is also a best-selling author, and was featured on Planet of the Apps.
Las Vegas, Nevada Area
Acclaimed speaker with more than 300 global speaking appearances and a testimonial-backed reputation for inspiring, motivating and energizing audiences. Able to identify trends that are transforming society and defining new product deliverables for businesses. Successful practice as trendwatcher and speaker, buoyed by the 2003 release of the book “Trendscape 2004.”
Zen Design Firm, LLC
Old Forge, PA
Drexel University / Temple University
- Technology development and marketing expert
- Serves on the Board of Northeastern Economic Development Company
- Founded successful 10 year old e-commerce development and marketing company, Zen Design Firm, LLC
- Hand selected by giant e-commerce platform, WooCommerce, as one of 32 companies considered experts in the WooCommerce framework
Ft. Lauderdale, Fl
University of Buffalo Graduate School
- Developed & Sold Plasticsurgeons.com to the Geosign Corp. Sold in 2007
- Developed and sold TummyTuck.com 2008
- Developed Auction.com into an E-commerce platform sold to Redc Corporation. Sold in 2010
- Developed and sold Dermatology.com to public company - Medici Pharmaceutical 2014
- Developed 50.com sold in 2016
- Developed Marketed and sold Giftbasket.com, Winegiftbaskets.com Sold in 2017
- Developed Ecommerce platform of mobile hosting sold in 2017
Greater Seattle Area
University of Oregon
Digital media executive. Former public company CEO and active Board member of several software, adtech and early stage ventures.
Specialties: Startups, M&A, Business Development, Corporate Development, Domain Name placement.
Capital Business Solutions
Mahwah, New Jersey
Business Broker & Franchise Consultant based in Northern New Jersey. Professionally affiliated with nationally recognized organizations - Capital Business Solutions and FranServe. Extensive experience as a manager, executive, entrepreneur and consultant.
Charlottesville, Virginia Area
Martin J. Whitman School of Management
Avenue Stores, LLC
Hawthorne, New Jersey
Programming specialist developing for large scale public companies with consumer-focused projects.
- 10+ years of experience in creating user interface design for the web, mobile devices & digital e-commerce applications.
- Currently working as a Front-end Developer with Zen Design Firm LLC.
- Specialties: Project Management, Art / Creative, User Interface & User experience specialist, Information Technology, Extreme Coder in XHTML and HTML5, Jquery, usability, CSS3, graphic designing, Illustration, Advertising.
Lynoxx Group, LLC
Mahwah, New Jersey
- 6+ years of experience as Woocommerce Expert for developing custom e-commerce solutions
- Woocommerce extensions & plugin development expert
- Analyzing clients' business statistics to be more successful through sales
- Co-Founder of Quanticedge Software Slutions LLP.
Tokens: What are they, and what is the enabling technology?
An ICO, otherwise called a “token sale” or “token launch,” is where a company is creating a new product with an associated utility, and wants to build an ecosystem of stakeholders upfront who will benefit from purchasing the product early. This token sale enables the company to further develop their product with an established user base, and the company can use some of the proceeds to build the product.
However, it’s important to distinguish between coins and tokens, as the two terms are often interchanged in media coverage. A coin is a unit of value native to a blockchain. It is a means of exchange within the blockchain to incentivize the network of participants to use the blockchain. Cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Ether, Ripple, and Litecoin are all examples of native coins. The sole purpose of a coin is to exchange value, and it has limited functionality beyond that one.
The Ethereum protocol’s currency, Ether, functions as a coin for that blockchain. However, the Ethereum protocol has been widely lauded for its additional smart contract functionality. This functionality allows logic to be coded into the blockchain, creating the ability to replicate, for example, business processes that execute automatically. Smart contracts additionally allow the developer to create a token on top of the protocol. The token can have a functionality beyond an exchange of value—it can represent any asset or functionality desired by the developer.2 When one creates a token in Ethereum, it is created as a smart contract, with each token being governed by a single, unique governing contract.